I have ran the backfill_all.sh script to backfill from July 1- July 17, 2011 (with no errors) but some of the data is missing. For example, if I run the 'Traffic by HTTP Good Status' report, I see data for the whole time range. When I run 'Pageviews Unique Visitors' report, I only see data from Jul1 - July 3.
I saw that the source="User session visitor source*", so I edited by backfill_all.sh and:
1. set the earliest time to July 4, 2011 (1309752000)
2. set the latest time to July 17, 2011 (1310875200)
3. commented out all searches except for
I didn't receive any errors when the backfill script ran. However, the data is still not there. When I do a search for index="wi_summary*" AND source="user session visitor*", I still only see results for July 1-3.