Installation

splunk soar GLIBC.2 not found error

mory
Observer

Hi,

I am trying to install Splunk SOAR (On-premises) as an unprivileged user on CentOS 7.9 and when I am running ./soar-prepare-system script I get the following error message:

./usr/python39/bin/python3.9: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.25' not found (required by /opt/splunk-soar/usr/python39/bin/../lib/libpython3.9.so.1.0)
./usr/python39/bin/python3.9: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.26' not found (required by /opt/splunk-soar/usr/python39/bin/../lib/libpython3.9.so.1.0)
./usr/python39/bin/python3.9: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.27' not found (required by /opt/splunk-soar/usr/python39/bin/../lib/libpython3.9.so.1.0)
./usr/python39/bin/python3.9: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.28' not found (required by /opt/splunk-soar/usr/python39/bin/../lib/libpython3.9.so.1.0)

I tried to install it on CentOS 8 and got another error said

Unable to read CentOS/RHEL version from /etc/redhat-release.

Any sugestions?

Labels (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

New This Month - SLO Capabilities, APM Advanced Filtering & Usage Analytics Plus ...

More for SLO Management We’re continuing to expand the built-in SLO management experience in Splunk ...

Enterprise Security Content Update (ESCU) | New Releases

In June, the Splunk Threat Research Team had 2 releases of new security content via the Enterprise Security ...

Index This | What gets bigger the more you remove?

June 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with this month’s ...