Installation

Where can I find installation documentation for Splunk 7.31 on 32bit Rasberry PI?

FrankKosmicki
Engager

I am trying to install Splunk on our 32bit Raspberry Pis. I was originally trying to install 9.0.1 and found out that it only runs on 64bit. I am currently using a 32-bit V7 Pi 4. So now I a trying to install 7.31. I am having issues finding the best documentation for installing. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thank you!

Labels (2)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

IIRC, Raspberry Pi uses ARM processors, which Splunk Enterprise does not support  You can get the Splunk Universal Forwarder (UF) for 32-bit ARM systems at https://www.splunk.com/en_us/download/previous-releases-universal-forwarder.html, but that's a supporting product that's not much good without the Splunk Enterprise system to forward data to.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Enter the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge for Your Chance to Win!

The Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge is underway! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

.conf24 | Session Scheduler is Live!!

.conf24 is happening June 11 - 14 in Las Vegas, and we are thrilled to announce that the conference catalog ...

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...