Installation

Troubleshooting custom modular input issues after Splunk update.

eden60
Engager

Hello Splunk Community,

I'm encountering an issue with a custom app I've developed for Splunk. The app is designed to collect and analyze data from various sources, and it has been working perfectly until recently. However, after a recent update to Splunk, I've noticed that some of my custom data inputs are not functioning as expected.

Specifically, I've configured data inputs using the modular input framework, and these inputs were collecting data without any problems. Now, I'm seeing errors in the logs related to these inputs, and data ingestion has become inconsistent.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues with modular inputs after a Splunk update? Are there any known compatibility issues or changes in the latest Splunk version that might affect custom data inputs? I'd appreciate any insights or suggestions on how to troubleshoot and resolve this problem.

Thanks in advance!

Labels (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...