Installation

INFO PeriodicHealthReporter - feature="TCPOutAutoLB-0" color=yellow due_to_stanza="feature:s2s_autolb" due_to_indicator="s2s_connections" node_type=feature node_path=splunkd.data_forwarding.splunk-2-splunk_forwarding.tcpoutautolb-0

vikkysplunk
Path Finder

Hi Team,

I am getting below error in Splunk UI also i am not able to see new events in indexer since last 3 days.

04-08-2019 01:12:20.811 -0500 INFO PeriodicHealthReporter - feature="TCPOutAutoLB-0" color=yellow due_to_stanza="feature:s2s_autolb" due_to_indicator="s2s_connections" node_type=feature node_path=splunkd.data_forwarding.splunk-2-splunk_forwarding.tcpoutautolb-0

Note : Splund running fine.

Tags (1)

highsplunker
Contributor

Hi ! Did you solve the problem? Please tell us how?

See also - https://answers.splunk.com/answers/746643/tcpoutautolb-0-more-than-70-of-forwarding-destinat.html

In my case, i'm SURE it's not about network connections (they are OK).
In my case it's probably becase i enlarged RAM and CPU capabilities.
Guys could you comment on this?

0 Karma

DavidHourani
Super Champion

@highsplunker please post a new question with details about your outputs.conf configuration, splunk version, any related error logs from _internal index.
@vikkysplunk it's be great if you can provide the same

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...