Installation

INFO PeriodicHealthReporter - feature="TCPOutAutoLB-0" color=yellow due_to_stanza="feature:s2s_autolb" due_to_indicator="s2s_connections" node_type=feature node_path=splunkd.data_forwarding.splunk-2-splunk_forwarding.tcpoutautolb-0

vikkysplunk
Path Finder

Hi Team,

I am getting below error in Splunk UI also i am not able to see new events in indexer since last 3 days.

04-08-2019 01:12:20.811 -0500 INFO PeriodicHealthReporter - feature="TCPOutAutoLB-0" color=yellow due_to_stanza="feature:s2s_autolb" due_to_indicator="s2s_connections" node_type=feature node_path=splunkd.data_forwarding.splunk-2-splunk_forwarding.tcpoutautolb-0

Note : Splund running fine.

Tags (1)

highsplunker
Contributor

Hi ! Did you solve the problem? Please tell us how?

See also - https://answers.splunk.com/answers/746643/tcpoutautolb-0-more-than-70-of-forwarding-destinat.html

In my case, i'm SURE it's not about network connections (they are OK).
In my case it's probably becase i enlarged RAM and CPU capabilities.
Guys could you comment on this?

0 Karma

DavidHourani
Super Champion

@highsplunker please post a new question with details about your outputs.conf configuration, splunk version, any related error logs from _internal index.
@vikkysplunk it's be great if you can provide the same

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...