Installation

How to increase number of indexes in search?

a212830
Champion

Hi,

I have a license search that gives me some good info, but only gives me the top 10 indexes. I'd like to expand it to 20 or so, but not sure how to do it. Here's the search:

index=_internal source=*license_usage.log type="Usage" | eval h=if(len(h)=0 OR isnull(h),"(SQUASHED)",h) | eval s=if(len(s)=0 OR isnull(s),"(SQUASHED)",s) | eval idx=if(len(idx)=0 OR isnull(idx),"(UNKNOWN)",idx) | bin _time span=1d | stats sum(b) as b by _time, pool, s, st, h, idx  | search pool="auto_generated_pool_enterprise" | timechart span=1d sum(b) AS volumeB by idx fixedrange=false  | join type=outer _time [search index=_internal source=*license_usage.log type="RolloverSummary" earliest=-30d@d  | search pool="auto_generated_pool_enterprise" | eval _time=_time - 43200 | bin _time span=1d | stats latest(poolsz) AS  "pool size" by _time] | fields - _timediff  | foreach * [eval <<FIELD>>=round('<<FIELD>>'/1024/1024/1024, 3)]

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

a212830
Champion

Found it. Limit=XX...

View solution in original post

a212830
Champion

Found it. Limit=XX...

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...