Installation

How do I download Free Splunk Enterprise?

I am doing the free training Splunk 7.x Fundamentals Part 1 (eLearning). I am trying to download the Free Splunk Enterprise app, but when I click on "Download Free 60-Day Trial" the download screen doesn't show up. It just shows a description of the product. I need help with downloading it.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

Path Finder

You need to create an account on Splunk.com. Using that Link, you should see a form on the right to fill out. Once completed, you will be able to download.

0 Karma

Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I'm getting the same problem even on the link above. Nothing appears other than the product description

0 Karma

Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I can't reproduce the issue. I follow the link, I log in, and I can see the downloads available.

When you follow the link and log in, you get only a partial page? What browser/OS/region are you in? (me: Chrome/MacOS/USA)

0 Karma

Revered Legend

Try chatting with support. It seems to be some problem with the website.

0 Karma

I tried contacting customer support and when I filled out the form it wouldn't allow me to send it.

0 Karma

Legend

@maggie12345 seems to be working right now. Can you check? Also another option would be to use Splunk Free version instead of 60 Day trial.