Installation

How do I download Free Splunk Enterprise?

maggie1234

I am doing the free training Splunk 7.x Fundamentals Part 1 (eLearning). I am trying to download the Free Splunk Enterprise app, but when I click on "Download Free 60-Day Trial" the download screen doesn't show up. It just shows a description of the product. I need help with downloading it.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

tsheets13
Communicator

You need to create an account on Splunk.com. Using that Link, you should see a form on the right to fill out. Once completed, you will be able to download.

0 Karma

hunters_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

celaeno75

I'm getting the same problem even on the link above. Nothing appears other than the product description

0 Karma

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I can't reproduce the issue. I follow the link, I log in, and I can see the downloads available.

When you follow the link and log in, you get only a partial page? What browser/OS/region are you in? (me: Chrome/MacOS/USA)

0 Karma

somesoni2
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Try chatting with support. It seems to be some problem with the website.

0 Karma

maggie1234

I tried contacting customer support and when I filled out the form it wouldn't allow me to send it.

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@maggie12345 seems to be working right now. Can you check? Also another option would be to use Splunk Free version instead of 60 Day trial.

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...