IT Operations Discussions
All the up-time. All the nines.

502 Error The request could not be satisfied. CloudFront wasn't able to connect to the origin.

adriantrifan

Hi there, 

When I am trying to access my online course modules, I am receiving the following error: 

502 ERROR The request could not be satisfied. CloudFront wasn't able to connect to the origin. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner. If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation. Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: MRsFA11fQn_z760OLRPTAqFwbT4nGLRtPd6rA_vhYIUE7qWzOBikmg==

How can I solve this issue? 

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...

Updated Data Management and AWS GDI Inventory in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to Data Management and Infrastructure Inventory for AWS. The Data Management page, ...

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...