Getting Data In

how to hide "ALL" from selecting in dashboards page?

pavanae
Builder

Hi 

I am not sure how to put up this question but all I am trying to do is basically hide the below "All" option from the dashboards page in an App. 

Right now, when someone clicks the "All" option it's showing all the existing dashboards from the other Apps to. Now I want to restrict this App to show only the "Your's" and "This App's". 

Check the below picture for better understanding. 

pavanae_0-1597176801264.png

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @pavanae,

you cannot hide the "All" button, but if the users can see only the dashboards granted to them, in other words if they haven't the grants on other dashboards they cannot see them.

You have to work on the users' roles not on the buttons.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

View solution in original post

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @pavanae,

you cannot hide the "All" button, but if the users can see only the dashboards granted to them, in other words if they haven't the grants on other dashboards they cannot see them.

You have to work on the users' roles not on the buttons.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...