Getting Data In

Why am I receiving the 500 internal server error when going to any Splunk control settings?

zubairaizatron
Explorer

hi guys

doe anyone know why i could be getting this error. it pops up whenever i go to any splunk control like: settings>server controls or settings>data input. i attached the image of the erroreger.PNG

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

impurush
Contributor

Hi,

If you upgraded the splunk enterprise recently to 8.x version, then this is happening due to one of your dashboards in your app has an empty title. 
I faced the same situation and troubleshoot a lot to find the root cause and I found the answer from Splunk Community.

Thanks,
Purush

View solution in original post

impurush
Contributor

Hi,

If you upgraded the splunk enterprise recently to 8.x version, then this is happening due to one of your dashboards in your app has an empty title. 
I faced the same situation and troubleshoot a lot to find the root cause and I found the answer from Splunk Community.

Thanks,
Purush

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Good to know. I was getting this quite often when try to update some apps from splunkbase on my dev environment in macOS. 
r. Ismo

0 Karma

thambisetty
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

https://community.splunk.com/t5/All-Apps-and-Add-ons/Oops-Page-not-found-Click-here-to-return-to-Spl...

————————————
If this helps, give a like below.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...