Getting Data In

Splunk_CiscoFirewalls, no data

inerdgrl

Good Day,
I first tried to use the Cisco Security Suite in anticipation of getting more Cisco devices but realized that I need another Cisco device to be able to use. I disabled the addon and download/installed Splunk_CiscoFirewalls 1.0.1 but receive this error with Splunk_CiscoFirewalls 1.0.1 - "Encountered the following error while trying to update: In handler 'localapps': Failed to create. Configuration for port 514 already exists." I deleted the admin user app Splunk_CiscoSecuritySuite but still no luck. Any ideas?
Thank you in advance,
carol

Tags (1)
0 Karma

xlack77

go to apps path /opt/splunk/etc/apps/splunk_CiscoFirewalls/local and modify the input.conf file!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...