Getting Data In

Search with three Index with different fields

jaciro11
Path Finder

Hello Splunk TEAM,

I have a question about my searchs in splunk.

I have 3 index and I want to search and compare some information. 

But when I do my search Tiempo_Ejecutado its wrong I dont know what happen!

(index="inlooxtt" StatusName!=Completed StatusName!=Cancelled PerformedByName!=Donado* CreatedDate>2020-05-30 ProjectName!="Capac* General" ProjectName!="Preventas*") OR (index="inlooxtasks" ProjectStatusName!=Completed ProjectStatusName!=Cancelled ContactDisplayName!=Donado* ContactDisplayName!="null" ProjectName!="Capac* General" ProjectName!="Preventas*") OR (index="inlooxprojects" StatusName!="Completed" StatusName!="Cancelled" StatusName!="Pausado" IsRecycled!="true" FirstTeamMember!="Inloox - Alejandro Donado (deleted)" Name!="Capacit* General" Name!=Preventas*)
| eval Proyectos=coalesce(ProjectName, Name) 
| eval Tiempo_Ejecutado=(DurationMinutes/60), Tiempo_Planeado=WorkAmount, Tiempo_Vendido=Ventas
| stats dedup_splitvals=true sum(Tiempo_Ejecutado) as Tiempo_Ejecutado, sum(Tiempo_Planeado) as Tiempo_Planeado, sum(Tiempo_Vendido) as Tiempo_Vendido by Proyectos
| eval Tiempo_Ejecutado=round(Tiempo_Ejecutado,2)
| eval Tiempo_Planeado=round(Tiempo_Planeado,2)
| sort Proyectos

Index1 have ProjectName Index2 ProjectName Index Name

Compare.png

Thanks ALL!

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

jaciro11
Path Finder

My problem is: 

CreatedDate>2020-05-30

Sorry all and thanks!!! 🙂 

View solution in original post

0 Karma

jaciro11
Path Finder

My problem is: 

CreatedDate>2020-05-30

Sorry all and thanks!!! 🙂 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...