I am trying to upgrade to the latest version of this app but the inputs setup page is Loading forever.Microsoft Azure Add on for Splunk version 3.0.1 on a UX Heavy Forwarder.
I tried a local test machine and there is was working so I added the inputs and copied the inputs.conf to my production Heavy Forwarder /local folder.
Still no data coming in and the inputs page is still freezing when I try to access it.
I just found this info:
Version 3.0.0 and later of the Microsoft Azure Add-on for Splunk is compatible only with Splunk Enterprise version 8.0.0 and above.
Probably the reason why it is not working on my 7.x system.
View solution in original post