Getting Data In

Issue with getting data to Splunk App for Hyperledger Fabric

ginsp
Observer

I am very new to splunk, We are trying to monitor our hyperledger fabric network with the Splunk App for fabric in the splunk enterprise. We have a hyperledger fabric network with version 2.2.2. I installed the app and followed the instructions specified in https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4605/#/details . I also setup the fabric-logger and i could see the fabric-logger is running and it is able to fetch the blocks and event details from the peer from which it is connected to. In the splunk enterprise UI, I got below message. "Search peer indexer-0 has the following message: Received event for unconfigured/disabled/deleted index=hyperledger_logs with source="source::fabriclogger" host="host::fabric-logger-6b79d77b99-bncwj" sourcetype="sourcetype::fabric_logger:endorser_transaction". So far received events from 1 missing index(es).". I have the HEC enabled and i also have the index hyperledger_logs. I don´t see any errors in the logs of fabric-logger or in the indexer. But I am not seeing any data also in the splunk. Please find the screenshot below

ginsp_0-1619084712411.png

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...