It sounds like it should be as simple as going into Advanced Edit and adjusting action.email.reportFileName so that the default ($name$-$time:%Y-%m-%d$) is removed and putting in .csv... which I've done.
Any ideas why I'm still getting the default : Searchname-yyyy-mm-dd
We do have a search cluster that I'm not 100% familiar with but I have verified that the Advanced Edit setting replicated to each node. I've even looked at the savedsearches.conf on in the CLI for each node and verified that it has the
Sorry! Didn't realize that my original post cut out some information regarding the file name.
I've tried removing the -$time:%Y-%m-d$ as you recommend, leaving just $name$
I've also tried removing the entire default ($name$-$time:%Y-%m-%d$) and manually entering just a filename without the .csv at the end.
And I've also tried removing the entire default, manually entering the filename with the .csv at the end.
All of them end up with the default ($name$-$time:%Y-%m-%d$) as the results.