Getting Data In

How to optimize view of a line chart in Splunk?

kranthimutyala
Path Finder

Hi Everyone, I'm working on a Splunk dashboard visualisation using a line chart, and I span the data for every 1week.But the line is not consistent if there is no data and I see dots scattered here and there. Is there a way to optimise this view. Attached is the screenshot. Thanks

Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 2.13.32 PM.png

index = "abc" Environment = $environment$  ProcessName=*$task$* LogType = "*" TaskName =*  |bucket span=1w _time

|stats count(eval(LogMessage = "errorneously")) as Failed_Count, count(eval(LogMessage = "execution")) as Success_Count ,count(eval(LogMessage = "execution2")) as Success_Count1 by _time

|eval tot_count= Failed_Count + Success_Count + Success_Count1|eval scount=Success_Count + Success_Count1

| eval succ_per=round((scount/tot_count)*100,0)

|timechart span=1w avg(succ_per)

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Set the format to zeroes

ITWhisperer_0-1645119596969.png

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi

you could try makecontinuous and fillnull to stretch and fill those with some defaults.

r. Ismo

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...