Getting Data In

How to get a response time by using traceid?

mmuni1990
Loves-to-Learn

Hi Team,

I'm trying to create getting response time from the below logs by using Trace ID( Or any unique value) as my logs don't have any specific URL.

http-nio-8080-exec-8,WARN,com.xxx.product.stoc.jpa.graph.AgreementProcessorServiceImpl, CHANNEL_ID : UI, RUN_ID : F3E51C72B62AC15C4E3FF2458A30C88F, TRACE_ID : 7uITsJ7CQ7MbWZZQZ9Ntz3, COLLATE_USER_ID : mashetta, EXTERNAL_USER_ID : _]  dt.trace_sampled: true, dt.trace_id: ed71da8c7bedadc2c9c568c04d91eafe, dt.span_id: feb179cfd106945fFacility 5766 has no Exposures, which are needed for a LGD calculation

scheduling-1,INFO,com.xxxeventbus.sdk.listenerimpl.service.RetryCron, CHANNEL_ID : , RUN_ID : , TRACE_ID : , COLLATE_USER_ID : , EXTERNAL_USER_ID : ] Deleted 6 Completed or Failed received events.

elastic-595,WARN,com.xxx.product.stoc.jpa.graph.AgreementProcessorServiceImpl, CHANNEL_ID : , RUN_ID : , TRACE_ID : , COLLATE_USER_ID : , EXTERNAL_USER_ID : ] All the Exposures have no Start Date and all the LED/Exposure links have no Rank

EntityChangeExecutor_39,WARN,org.elasticsearch.client.RestClient, CHANNEL_ID : , RUN_ID : , TRACE_ID : , COLLATE_USER_ID : , EXTERNAL_USER_ID : ]  dt.trace_sampled: true, dt.trace_id: 73a4a5de4e28679b9c9330c852d9cc59, dt.span_id: 229f2f590836fc19request [POST http://<myurl:9200/] returned 2 warnings: [299 Elasticsearch-7.17.2-de7261de50d90919ae53b0eff9413fd7e5307301 "Elasticsearch built-in security features are not enabled. Without authentication, your cluster could be accessible to anyone. See <HTML File> to enable security."],[299 Elasticsearch-7.17.2-de7261de50d90919ae53b0eff9413fd7e5307301 "[ignore_throttled] parameter is deprecated because frozen indices have been deprecated. Consider cold or frozen tiers in place of frozen indices."]

elastic-602,INFO,com.xxx.product.stoc.jpa.service.eligibility.EligibilityServiceImpl, CHANNEL_ID : , RUN_ID : , TRACE_ID : , COLLATE_USER_ID : , EXTERNAL_USER_ID : ] Calculated eligibility of LED 6209 as 0 with result id 1885.

elastic-602,INFO,com.xxx.product.stoc.jpa.service.eligibility.EligibilityServiceImpl, CHANNEL_ID : , RUN_ID : , TRACE_ID : , COLLATE_USER_ID : , EXTERNAL_USER_ID : ] Checking eligibility of LED 6209...

INFO,com.xxx.product.stoc.jpa.service.eligibility.EligibilityServiceImpl, CHANNEL_ID : , RUN_ID : , TRACE_ID : , COLLATE_USER_ID : , EXTERNAL_USER_ID : ] Calculated eligibility of LED 6235 as 0 with result id 1883.

Your help is much appreciated

Labels (1)
0 Karma

mmuni1990
Loves-to-Learn

Whenever hit the URL , How much time it is taking to respond (response time) is my requirement. If the record is added or deleted or modified in the application one of the pod associated with it is rolling the logs .. Those logs are shared above. Let me know If you need more details.

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Please clarify the request.  How is response time measured?  There is no field by that name so I presume it must be calculated somehow.  Also, only one of the sample events contains a value for the TRACE_ID field.  Without a value, how are related events correlated?

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Stay Connected: Your Guide to May Tech Talks, Office Hours, and Webinars!

Take a look below to explore our upcoming Community Office Hours, Tech Talks, and Webinars this month. This ...

They're back! Join the SplunkTrust and MVP at .conf24

With our highly anticipated annual conference, .conf, comes the fez-wearers you can trust! The SplunkTrust, as ...

Enterprise Security Content Update (ESCU) | New Releases

Last month, the Splunk Threat Research Team had two releases of new security content via the Enterprise ...