Getting Data In

How long does it take after creation of SID using RestAPI to get the actual result?

filterkapi

I run an api to create a sid. I immediately run another api to pull the results as a csv file. There is a wait time required between these two api calls. At least a wait of 5 seconds is required. This 5 seconds does not work all the time and sometimes it is a bit longs and sometimes it is a bit faster.

Is there a way that I can run these two api's in one shot and get the results?,First I create the SID and then I need to wait (Thread.Sleep(5000)) for at least 5 seconds before I hit the next api to pull the results as a csv. Now this 5 seconds is not a constant. I need a way to get the search results as a one api call or a way to know how long will it take to wait between the two api calls.

Tags (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...