Getting Data In

Filter the data using props.conf and transforms.conf

chanamoluk
Explorer

here i want to filter the data which is after Key Length =0 before indexing to SPLUNK CLOUD through Heavy Forwarder.

please help me in creating REGEX for filtering the data using props .conf and transforms.com

Detailed Authentication Information:
Logon Process:

Authentication Package: MICROSOFT_AUTHENTICATION_PACKAGE_V1_0
Transited Services: -
Package Name (NTLM only): -
Key Length: 0

This event is generated when a logon request fails. It is generated on the computer where access was attempted.
The Subject fields indicate the account on the local system which requested the logon. This is most commonly a service such as the Server service, or a local process such as Winlogon.exe or Services.exe.
The Logon Type field indicates the kind of logon that was requested. The most common types are 2 (interactive) and 3 (network).
The Process Information fields indicate which account and process on the system requested the logon.
The Network Information fields indicate where a remote logon request originated. Workstation name is not always available and may be left blank in some cases.
The authentication information fields provide detailed information about this specific logon request.
- Transited services indicate which intermediate services have participated in this logon request.
- Package name indicates which sub-protocol was used among the NTLM protocols.
- Key length indicates the length of the generated session key. This will be 0 if no session key was requested.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

sshelly_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

In props.conf insert:
SEDCMD=s/(?sm)Key Length: 0(.+)//g

That should remove everythign after "Key Length: 0"

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...