Getting Data In

Eventhubs - Splunk Add-ON for ms cloud services partitions

zippo706
Explorer

I was using the MS Azure add-on for splunk.  Trying to switch to Splunk Add-on for MS cloud services.   One thing i noticed is that the event hub i was using is appending event hub events into the same splunk event. 

Ie, instead of 8 events in Event Hub, and 8 events in splunk (which i saw in ms azure add-on for splunk),

I get 2 events of 4 body.records[].service_principal_name.    The # of appended events is related to the # of partitiions, however, this thing doesn't seem to work w/ 1 partition.  Keep getting can not find partition 0 of 0 when the eventhub is 1 partition.  Formatting is TERRIBLE and it takes 30 seconds to render the 1st record in a search since raw so large.

Any ideas what's going on here?   This supposed to be by design?

Labels (1)
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...