Getting Data In

Cannot export the whole search result to csv

cwl
Contributor

I am using Splunk 5.0.4 and accessing splunkweb with IE8.

I am trying to export my search results to csv but every time I click "export" button and take some time to click "save" button of IE8's download popup screen, the content of exported csv will be incomplete.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue ?

Tags (3)
1 Solution

cwl
Contributor

Your socket might have timed out.

If a client requests a page, then idles (leaves the connection open), connection will be dropped after socket_timeout.

Default value of socket_timeout is 10 seconds but you can increase this value by adding server.socket_timeout in local/web.conf.

View solution in original post

cwl
Contributor

Your socket might have timed out.

If a client requests a page, then idles (leaves the connection open), connection will be dropped after socket_timeout.

Default value of socket_timeout is 10 seconds but you can increase this value by adding server.socket_timeout in local/web.conf.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...