Getting Data In

Can we upload PPT into Splunk

srujan9292
Explorer

I have a 5 slide PPT which shows the different recommendations of tools.
Can i upload such similar PPT's and generate Trends and Analysis out of it?

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi srujan9292,
If you want only to show these slides as images, you should try to embed these slides as html object in a dashboard, or transform them in jpg and insert in an html tag.
I don't understand what you mean with "generate Trends and Analysis out of it"?
Bye.
Giuseppe

View solution in original post

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi srujan9292,
If you want only to show these slides as images, you should try to embed these slides as html object in a dashboard, or transform them in jpg and insert in an html tag.
I don't understand what you mean with "generate Trends and Analysis out of it"?
Bye.
Giuseppe

0 Karma

srujan9292
Explorer

Thanks for the reply.

Is there a way to extract data from PPT and work on the extracted data.
"generate Trends and Analysis out of it" - It means can the data be used in the same format as in CSV file.

0 Karma

starcher
Influencer

Getting data in guide

http://dev.splunk.com/view/dev-guide/SP-CAAAE3A

Splunk has no integrated office doc parsing and extraction method. You need to extract the data and submit it using another method.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...