Getting Data In

Can the logs from DaemonSet be sent to two different log servers?

santhoshsamy

Right now we are sending logs to Nagios log server from our Kubernetes nodes, we would like to forward the logs to both Nagios and Splunk log servers during this migration so our migration team can validate the changes parallelly. We will have to validate the logs, and recreate the dashboards and alerts that we already have in Nagios in Spunk. We do not want to lose the Nagios monitoring and alerting until we can confirm everything is migrated in Splunk. So is it possible to send the logs from our kubernetes daemonsets to both Nagios and Splunk log servers at the same time ?

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...