Dashboards & Visualizations

Time Picker Issue

Marco
Communicator

Hello,

I currently have an issue where the Time Picker I am using is not displaying anything unless I  specify All Time. Even then I still cannot see my most recent events. 

The thing that baffles me is that I am using that same dashboard on another system and it works perfectly fine, I can see the most recent events as they come in.

I am using tokens for my time charts and passing in the time value from another dashboard, but I don't think that is the issue because If I click all time it works semi correct.

Any suggestions?

-Marco 

Labels (3)
0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

It is baffling to me too - perhaps if you provided more detail of what you are doing, e.g. SimpleXML, what works in your other dashboard and what is not working in this one, it might become clearer.

0 Karma

Marco
Communicator

There was actually a issue with how the syslog data was being formatted. It was coming in without quotes. 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...