<drilldown>
<set token="tok_port57">$click.name$</set>
</drilldown>

<row depends="$tok_port57$">
<panel>
<title>Port 57 Details</title>
<table>
<search>
<query>index=email | transaction keepevicted=true ic | eval port = if(match(sender_group,"Secure_*"),"Port_57","Port_5") |search port= "$tok_port57$" | stats count by src src_host</query>
<earliest>$time_token.earliest$</earliest>
<latest>$time_token.latest$</latest>
<sampleRatio>1</sampleRatio>
</search>
<option name="refresh.display">progressbar</option>
</table>
</panel>
</row>

This is the drilldown setting for the single value. However instead of getting the field name as the token value, the keyword "result" is getting passed as token. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Labels (3)
0 Karma

FelixLeh
Contributor

Hi, 
I'm pretty new to Splunk so take what I say with a grain of salt.. 
but I think you want a value in the drilldown token from somewhere and not the name of the field, right?
$click.name$ outputs the fieldname and not value.. 
If you click on a value in the field "result" in your current dashboard would explain the situation.. 

I think :
<drilldown>
<set token="tok_port57">$click.value$</set>
</drilldown>

would make more sense in this situation if I understand your scenario, since it writes the value of the clicked field into the token!

0 Karma

dwibedi03
Explorer

I need the name of the field in this case Port_5. My main search is similar to the search for the drilldown.

0 Karma

FelixLeh
Contributor

ah ok I see I misread your question! 
Well then it surely is weird the token is set to result.. 
The only other idea I have is the fact that the drilldown always picks the value/fieldname of the leftmost field in the table you click.. so maybe your port field isn't the leftmost field? If so you could use $click.name2$ which always picks the exact fieldname of the one you clicked..

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...