Dashboards & Visualizations

Rename HTML title on dashboards menu

appleman
Contributor

Hello,

It seems like HTML id is set as title on dashbaords menu while the title of XML dashbaord is shown on the same menu.
Is there any way to rename the HTML dashboard title? I'm naming all dashboards in Japanese, so it looks wired if only HTML dashboard title is shown in English with "_" instead of space.

Thank you.

ダッシュボードメニュー上に表示されるタイトルが、XMLで作成したダッシュボードだと日本語で設定したタイトルが反映されるにも関わらず、HTMLで作成したダッシュボードだと何故かidで設定した名前が表示されてしまいます。
これだとスペースも"_"で表示されてしまうし、日本語表示が出来ない為何か表示を変更する方法はございますでしょうか。

尚、"HOME"ページ上にあるSearch&Report Appの中にNavigation Menuで設定したメニューが追加で表示出来ると思いますが、これも作成したメニューをクリックするとその中にあるダッシュボードが一覧表示されず、HTMLのダッシュボードのみリスト化されています。

こちらの回避策もご教示頂ければと思います。

Tags (5)
0 Karma
1 Solution

nfilippi_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The dashboard listing page currently displays the id (filename) of HTML dashboards, so you would have to edit the filename itself to display what you want.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

nfilippi_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The dashboard listing page currently displays the id (filename) of HTML dashboards, so you would have to edit the filename itself to display what you want.

0 Karma

appleman
Contributor

how do you edit the file name? Can Japanese be used as a file name as well?

0 Karma

appleman
Contributor

Yes, I'm currently using splunk 6.0.2.

0 Karma

melonman
Motivator

Is this question for Splunk 6?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...