Dashboards & Visualizations

Only cell hightlight the percentage value for status=200 column

Skins
Path Finder

my table looks like so :

I have been trying to update the table_cell_highlighting.js in the dashboard example app so that it only highlights the percentage cell for status=200

please point me in the right direction - thx

status count percent
200 895 95.927117
404 14 1.500536
304 12 1.286174
303 12 1.286174

Labels (1)
0 Karma

Skins
Path Finder

thanks @gcusello that was where i looked first but it applies to all fields in the column.

My requirement is purely to highlight the percentage cell for status 200

thx

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @Skins ,

in the above colour definition, you can configure to highlight (e.g. in green) only the cells with value=200, to do this you have to choose the last option "values".

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma

Skins
Path Finder

Sorry no thats not the requirement..

only the row where status is 200 i only want to highlight the percentage cell and then change the colour depending on the percentage value

statuscountpercentage
200324598 (only highlight this cell)

>75% = green
>50 <74 = amber
>50 = red

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @Skins ,

this solution uses a Js that you can modify, but it was done to solve a requirement that now is present in the default feature:

if you go in the panel Edit (the pensil in the panle, in the top of the column, you can define the coours of the ces of the column.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...