Dashboards & Visualizations

Only cell hightlight the percentage value for status=200 column

Skins
Path Finder

my table looks like so :

I have been trying to update the table_cell_highlighting.js in the dashboard example app so that it only highlights the percentage cell for status=200

please point me in the right direction - thx

status count percent
200 895 95.927117
404 14 1.500536
304 12 1.286174
303 12 1.286174

Labels (1)
0 Karma

Skins
Path Finder

thanks @gcusello that was where i looked first but it applies to all fields in the column.

My requirement is purely to highlight the percentage cell for status 200

thx

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @Skins ,

in the above colour definition, you can configure to highlight (e.g. in green) only the cells with value=200, to do this you have to choose the last option "values".

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma

Skins
Path Finder

Sorry no thats not the requirement..

only the row where status is 200 i only want to highlight the percentage cell and then change the colour depending on the percentage value

statuscountpercentage
200324598 (only highlight this cell)

>75% = green
>50 <74 = amber
>50 = red

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @Skins ,

this solution uses a Js that you can modify, but it was done to solve a requirement that now is present in the default feature:

if you go in the panel Edit (the pensil in the panle, in the top of the column, you can define the coours of the ces of the column.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...