Dashboards & Visualizations

Meta woot

sahiltcs
Path Finder

Is there mechanism for registering and monitoring log flows for on boarded assets and data for SIEM in splunk.

I can see  Meta Woot! Splunk app from Discovered Intelligence provides superior levels of insight and intelligence from your Splunk metadata and now your Splunk license data too!

Is there any other method apart from meta woot? 

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

skalliger
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hey. I just asked internally.

Version 1.2.23 is available for Cloud. The latest version 1.2.24 is pending review and will most likely be available soon.

Skalli

View solution in original post

0 Karma

sahiltcs
Path Finder

@skalliger Thanks, Does this version of the app is compatible for version 8  Splunk Cloud 

0 Karma

sahiltcs
Path Finder

We are using Splunk Cloud , Looking app which can easily deploy in our splunk cloud instance

0 Karma

sahiltcs
Path Finder

@skalliger Thanks for the solution, But this app is not compatible for Splunk Cloud, can you please suggest compatible app for Splunk Cloud.

0 Karma

skalliger
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hey. I just asked internally.

Version 1.2.23 is available for Cloud. The latest version 1.2.24 is pending review and will most likely be available soon.

Skalli

0 Karma

skalliger
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hey. You might want to take a look into the TrackMe App. That's a powerful one as well.

Skalli

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...

Introducing Splunk Enterprise 9.2

WATCH HERE! Watch this Tech Talk to learn about the latest features and enhancements shipped in the new Splunk ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...