Dashboards & Visualizations

Meta woot

sahiltcs
Path Finder

Is there mechanism for registering and monitoring log flows for on boarded assets and data for SIEM in splunk.

I can see  Meta Woot! Splunk app from Discovered Intelligence provides superior levels of insight and intelligence from your Splunk metadata and now your Splunk license data too!

Is there any other method apart from meta woot? 

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

skalliger
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hey. I just asked internally.

Version 1.2.23 is available for Cloud. The latest version 1.2.24 is pending review and will most likely be available soon.

Skalli

View solution in original post

0 Karma

sahiltcs
Path Finder

@skalliger Thanks, Does this version of the app is compatible for version 8  Splunk Cloud 

0 Karma

sahiltcs
Path Finder

We are using Splunk Cloud , Looking app which can easily deploy in our splunk cloud instance

0 Karma

sahiltcs
Path Finder

@skalliger Thanks for the solution, But this app is not compatible for Splunk Cloud, can you please suggest compatible app for Splunk Cloud.

0 Karma

skalliger
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hey. I just asked internally.

Version 1.2.23 is available for Cloud. The latest version 1.2.24 is pending review and will most likely be available soon.

Skalli

0 Karma

skalliger
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hey. You might want to take a look into the TrackMe App. That's a powerful one as well.

Skalli

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...