Dashboards & Visualizations

Is there a way to have more than 3 panels in a row in a dashboard?

echojacques
Builder

In a dashboard you are limited (by default) to 3 panels in 1 row (horizontally). Is there a way to increase this limit to 4 or more? I am building a dashboard that uses many radial gauges and I would like to have more than only 3 per row.

Thanks!.

0 Karma
1 Solution

glouie
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

for dashboards and forms, 3+ column per row is only available in splunk enterprise 6.0

View solution in original post

lguinn2
Legend

Although you can get around this in earlier versions by using Advanced XML. And the Sideview Utils app also has ways to place more than one visualization per panel, thereby avoiding the "only 3 panels" problem.

0 Karma

glouie
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

for dashboards and forms, 3+ column per row is only available in splunk enterprise 6.0

echojacques
Builder

Ok, I'll look forward to this feature when I upgrade later this year. Thanks!

0 Karma

echojacques
Builder

5.0.4 (I can't upgrade to 6 yet because of Enterprise Security).

0 Karma

sowings
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

What version?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...