Dashboards & Visualizations

How to show related data in other drop down if one is selected?

Neel88
Explorer

I have two drop-down on the dashboard. When I select first dropdown from the list then I need the show the selected (filtered) list based on the first drop down on the second. Pls help.

Labels (6)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The second dropdown needs to reference the token from the first dropdown.

For a more specific answer, ask a more specific question.  😀

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

Neel88
Explorer

Getting this error after this - Error in 'where' command:Regex:quantifier does not follow a repeatable item

| loadjob savedsearch="nobody:splunk_fcr_evo:monitoring"
| table adt, FLOW, Date, NbRecordsOKFCR, Total, NbRecords, NBFile, NA1, NA2, NA3, CM, Alert
| where match(FLOW, "$Flow_token$") and match(adt, "$adt_token$") $filter_green_lights$
| fields adt FLOW Date NA1, NA2, NA3,CM, "Total" | sort adt, Date

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

What are the values of the $Flow_token$ and $adt_token$ tokens?  One or both is using a quantifier ('*', '+', or {n}) incorrectly.  Those tokens must contain a valid regular expression (test them at https://regex101.com).

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...