Dashboards & Visualizations

How to set 2 X-Axis Values in a Chart?

elomotanpru
Path Finder

Hey everyone,

Currently making a report for my team that requires to have two X-Axis values based on the excel sheet shared with me. Below are some screenshots of the desired output, my progress so far, and search query based on what I have learned so far.

The goal:

elomotanpru_0-1652972104626.png

What I am familiar with using chart in the search:

elomotanpru_2-1652972315237.png

My search string

| eval DATE=strftime(strptime(DATE,"%d%b%Y"),"%Y-%m-%d")
| eval _time=strptime(DATE." ","%Y-%m-%d")
| where _time >= strptime("$from$", "%m/%d/%Y") AND _time <= strptime("$to$", "%m/%d/%Y")
| eval epochtime=strptime(TIME, "%H:%M:%S")| eval desired_time=strftime(epochtime, "%I:%M:%S %p")
| chart sum(VIO_PAGING_SEC) as "$lpar$ Sum of VIO_PAGING_SEC" sum(SYSTEM_PAGEFAULTS_SEC) as "$lpar$ SYSTEM_PAGEFAULTS_SEC" sum(SWAP_PAGIN_SEC) as "$lpar$ SWAP_PAGIN_SEC" sum(LOCAL_PAGEFAULTS_SEC) as "$lpar$ LOCAL_PAGEFAULTS_SEC" over desired_time

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

This is not possible with standard charts

0 Karma

elomotanpru
Path Finder

Is there a way to implement not using charts with the default Splunk dashboard capabilities?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Improve Your Security Posture

Watch NowImprove Your Security PostureCustomers are at the center of everything we do at Splunk and security ...

Maximize the Value from Microsoft Defender with Splunk

Watch NowJoin Splunk and Sens Consulting for this Security Edition Tech TalkWho should attend:  Security ...

This Week's Community Digest - Splunk Community Happenings [6.27.22]

Get the latest news and updates from the Splunk Community here! News From Splunk Answers ✍️ Splunk Answers is ...