Dashboards & Visualizations

How to get values from drilldown for another search

john
Communicator

Hi,
time value name id
... a hhhh 56

How to get value from drilldown so that i can use those values for the further searches.I want to get all values(time,a,hhh,56) from the drilldown which given above and i want to use that for another search or pass that values to another view is this possible.Iam using advanced XML.Please help

row
True

this is my driilldown module...

Tags (2)
0 Karma

sdaniels
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

You'll need the Sideview Utils app of course. This should give you the details you need to get multiple values.

$click.fields.someFieldName$ $click.fields.someOtherFieldName$... for all the cells in a row which i think is what you are trying to get.

Nick answered this here.
http://splunk-base.splunk.com/answers/35577/how-to-pass-more-than-2-values-when-clicking-on-a-row-fo...

0 Karma

sideview
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Well Sideview Utils itself contains examples and documentation, and there's a page dedicated to how the drilldown keys work with clickable tables and charts. See inside the app itself for more details.

john
Communicator

can you please send me syntax how to implement this in xml
i mean for multiple values from drilldown

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Day 0

Hello Splunk Community! My name is Chris, and I'm based in Canberra, Australia's capital, and I travelled for ...

Enhance Security Visibility with Splunk Enterprise Security 7.1 through Threat ...

(view in My Videos)Struggling with alert fatigue, lack of context, and prioritization around security ...

Troubleshooting the OpenTelemetry Collector

In this tech talk, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot the OpenTelemetry collector - from checking the ...