Dashboards & Visualizations

How to create multiselect drop down field

spatil
Path Finder

Hi,

I need a drop down control with ability of multiple selection . I was able to create drop down but with single selection. Can anyone guide me for multiselect drop down creation and use of it in search template ?

regards, S.

Tags (2)
1 Solution

sideview
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The core UI does not include a multiple select dropdown unfortunately. However there is one in Sideview Utils.

Sideview Utils is an app that I have developed that packages a number of custom modules that you can use to augment the core UI, and the app is available on Splunkbase under the LGPL. All you have to do is install sideview_utils on your splunk instance and you'll be able to use its modules in other apps on the same instance.

Download the app, and then read the embedded documentation and examples for the 'Pulldown' module to learn how to get it going and do multiple selection.

View solution in original post

sideview
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The core UI does not include a multiple select dropdown unfortunately. However there is one in Sideview Utils.

Sideview Utils is an app that I have developed that packages a number of custom modules that you can use to augment the core UI, and the app is available on Splunkbase under the LGPL. All you have to do is install sideview_utils on your splunk instance and you'll be able to use its modules in other apps on the same instance.

Download the app, and then read the embedded documentation and examples for the 'Pulldown' module to learn how to get it going and do multiple selection.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...