Dashboards & Visualizations

How to add + button for drilldown to detail panel

hrs2019
Path Finder

How to add + button for log details. if user select + button the log tab with  details will open and display as per Screenshot.

Need to add two condition here
1.If user select + button it ll expend
2.If user select - button it ll hided the log details.

index=test1 sourcetype=app1 |table ID Request CD SMSL Date status
I don't have permission to add JS file. So looking for solution in XML/HTMl/CSS

11.PNG

Labels (4)
0 Karma
1 Solution

nnilay_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

@hrs2019 check out the Splunk Dashboard Examples app from Splunkbase. It has example called Table Row Expansion which performs scenario similar to your request.

Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 10.07.56 PM.png

Please try out and confirm!

View solution in original post

0 Karma

nnilay_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

@hrs2019 check out the Splunk Dashboard Examples app from Splunkbase. It has example called Table Row Expansion which performs scenario similar to your request.

Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 10.07.56 PM.png

Please try out and confirm!

0 Karma

hrs2019
Path Finder

@niketnilay  Again Thanks for your answer but i am looking solution in XML /CSS /HTML because I don't have access to download ( Splunk Dashboard Examples ) app as you mention the below solution.  I don't have permission to upload any JS file also.....

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...