Dashboards & Visualizations

How do you disable a vertical scrollbar for a chart?

gjanardh
Explorer

I have a panel with 2 charts. One of the charts with trellis has a vertical scrollbar and a pager. I would like to disable the scrollbar and use only the pager with multiple pages.

Is there an option to disable the vertical scrollbar in charts and use only pager?

omkarsirra
Engager

Go to More actions -> Trellis -> Switch off the Layout

alt text

0 Karma

cblanton
Communicator

I have the same issue. We don’t want to disable trellis. We want to use trellis and have the table fit in the panel or move to the next page and not have a vertical scroll bar.

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@gjanardh could you add a mock up screenshot of your issue?

gjanardh
Explorer

Unable to attach screenshots. Basically, my chart has a vertical scroll bar and pager. I want to disable the scrollbar and use pager only.

0 Karma

harishalipaka
Motivator
Overflow: none;
Thanks
Harish
0 Karma

gjanardh
Explorer

is this a panel or chart property? How do we set this in the xml source? Could you please provide an example?

0 Karma

harishalipaka
Motivator

click her

Thanks
Harish
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...