Dashboards & Visualizations

Dashboard for Enterprise Security team from Misson control

vishenps
Path Finder

#mission_control, # splunk cloud
Hi 
In my org primarily Mission Control events are investigated by SOC as soon as they pop up, if futher investigation is needed the incident is escalated to Enterprise security TEAM who is responsible to perform deeper/detailed investigation and update back in Mission Control. 
USE CASE: 
The enterprise security manger wants a DASHBOARD which will inform him about : 
if the investigation is being performed by his team (ES)> how much average time his team member takes to resolve an incident > averaged over a month.  

For ES team I have lookup file or also I can type there name(Only 7-8 people) > I NEED A QUERY WHICH WILL EVALUATE WHEN assigne=(tom,tim,xyz) , difference between update_time & create_time , averaged out over month. 

Field we have :
| mcincidents   add_response_stats=true
| eval create_time=strtime(create_time, "%m/%d%Y %I:%M:%S %p")
| eval update_time=strtime(create_time, "%m/%d%Y %I:%M:%S %p")
| table assigne, create_time, update_time, description, disposition, id, incident_type, name, sensitivity, source_type, summary

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...