Dashboards & Visualizations

how can i predict memory ,cpu and storage usage of my splunk servers ( Indexers, search heads, )

deepthi5
Path Finder

I would like to predict memory ,cpu and storage usage of my splunk servers ( Indexers, search heads, ) 

step wise plan is to first do an analysis of current usage and then predict 6 months usage of my own splunk platform ( Like indexers , search  heads , heavy forwarders) 

Labels (2)
0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi

this app is targeted to manufacturing industry where they have telemetry etc. data from machines.

Probably/maybe you could generate needed data also from splunk, but I suppose that you will get that much easier with splunk's introspection data and use e.g. standard splunk command predict. You will get enough information even without MLTK just look current _introspection and use predict, trend line etc.

r. Ismo

0 Karma

deepthi5
Path Finder

Any specfic example query please to use this 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Troubleshooting the OpenTelemetry Collector

In this tech talk, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot the OpenTelemetry collector - from checking the ...

Adoption of Infrastructure Monitoring at Splunk

Splunk's Growth Engineering team showcases one of their first Splunk product adoption-Splunk Infrastructure ...

Modern way of developing distributed application using OTel

Recently, I had the opportunity to work on a complex microservice using Spring boot and Quarkus to develop a ...