Dashboards & Visualizations

Could I upload images for detection or recognization?

rickyhsu7
Explorer

As title, I've used Splunk Enterprise.

If I want to use SVM to make a recognition for images, I need the database of images.

Could I upload images for recognition?

If I could, what types would images be saved? Dataframe or something else?

Or, is there any app for loading images on Splunk Enterprise?

Thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

sduff_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Take a look at this Splunk Blog post, https://www.splunk.com/blog/2017/04/18/deep-learning-with-splunk-and-tensorflow-for-security-catchin...

You could use tensor flow to build some models to do feature extraction, and feed the output/metadata into Splunk. You could probably use SVM for this instead of tensor flow.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

sduff_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Take a look at this Splunk Blog post, https://www.splunk.com/blog/2017/04/18/deep-learning-with-splunk-and-tensorflow-for-security-catchin...

You could use tensor flow to build some models to do feature extraction, and feed the output/metadata into Splunk. You could probably use SVM for this instead of tensor flow.

0 Karma

rickyhsu7
Explorer

So, I could not upload images directly into Splunk Enterprise and take them for training, right?

0 Karma

rickyhsu7
Explorer

Thank you.

0 Karma

sduff_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

No, that's probably not the best approach. Indexing the metadata in Splunk is what I would suggest.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...