All Apps and Add-ons

installing twitter app in splunk

sridharsai_84

twitter app is not getting installed in splunk.
can any1 provide me the docuemntation for the same.

do i need to install rest API and configure the twitter settings there as well.?

0 Karma

juvetm
Communicator

http://discoveredintelligence.ca/stream-twitter-splunk-10-simple-steps/ this link can help it show hw to install twitter app in splunk just copy and place it wil show the 10 step on hw to install an twitter app in splunk
yes of course you need to install rest API and configure the twitter settings there as well.
try this documentationthis Splunk-6.1.1-Developing Views and Apps for Splunk Web but i adivse you to use but the link above this may help more better

fertlaloc

Excelente muchas muchas gracias me ayudo... mucho
Excelent thank you

0 Karma

sherm77
Path Finder

The info at the link is relevant and will help you get tweets in your indexes, I just set it up as described and it works fine.

Here are some other links that might be useful:

Test out your query to be sure it will work and with your OAuth: link text

Twitter streaming APIs: link text

Twitter REST APIs: link text

You'll also want to review the rate limiting doc, you'll bump into the rate limitations along the way: link text

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...