All Apps and Add-ons

captcha did not work

alboucq
Engager

fyi... when entering a question (prior to creating an account), a captcha phrase was required. I entered one - no luck - tried another... several more... tried in a different browser... gave up and created an account first. I don't think the captcha gadget is working.

Tags (2)

tollops
Explorer

Created a question, and then needed to make an update.

Spent over 10 minutes trying to get a captcha that I could read.
Tried listening to the voice option, (seriously has any-one ever tried that)
totally useless.

Is there another option instead of the captcha..

Trevor..

0 Karma

oprokhorenko_sp
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Do you still have this issue? We've recently fixed set of issues related to CAPTCHA, so it should be all working now. Please email me at op@splunk.com if you are still seeing bad CAPTCHAs.

0 Karma

tgeer123
Path Finder

same issue, but only on editing my existing question. doesn't seem to be that common of a problem or else people just give up!

MegSplunk
Path Finder

I am facing the same issue. Unable to edit my question after numerous attempts! It only works while posting the question first time.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...