All Apps and Add-ons

Website input app does not work in chrome?

apurva1707

I am trying to add input in website input app, it does not let me go ahead. Is there a problem with Chrome? how do I fix this?

0 Karma

LukeMurphey
Champion

I use Chrome with it all the time. What is the exact issue you are observing?

0 Karma

apurva1707

Hi Luke,

I want to monitor my website responses such as 200 in certain durations.
I have installed website input app on search head cluster. I am trying to add new input , wherein I enter the URL and duration. It does not let move ahead, I don't get errors but it does not let me to the page to enter credentials . What could possibly go wrong here?

0 Karma

LukeMurphey
Champion

Do you happen to know if the app was renamed when put on the deployer? This is commonly done but it breaks the user-interface.

If that isn't the case, can you check the browser's error console and let me know what you see? See https://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/8525/how-do-i-open-the-javascript-console-in-differen...

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...