All Apps and Add-ons

Want enable dashboard export option while using base search.

jat_ashish
Explorer

Want enable dashboard export option while using base search. please provide solution in python if possible.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

DavidHourani
Super Champion

Hi @jat_ashish,

Is this somewhat what you're looking for : https://answers.splunk.com/answers/241773/how-to-export-all-the-panels-in-my-dashboard-into.html

There is not button from the GUI to export all results as csv, so the post above is one way to do it. You could also export the whole page as PDF if needed, but I don't think that's what you're looking for, right?

Cheers,
David

0 Karma

jat_ashish
Explorer

i don't want this. just want to enable export button

0 Karma

DavidHourani
Super Champion

Yeah... the only button available is for PDF... if that's what you need, you can follow this guide :
https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/7.2.6/Report/GeneratePDFsofyourreportsanddashboards

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@jat_ashish how many panels depend on post-process search? Do you need to download from all panels or only one? Which is the visualization used for the panel from where you need download?

jat_ashish
Explorer

Lets assume my dashboard contains 6 panels and all are having the same base search associated with them, now I need an export option for all individual panels also and one option to export the entire dashboard.
Splunk native visualizations are used along with Calendar viz from Splunkbase and Donut viz from Splunkbase.

0 Karma

DavidHourani
Super Champion

Could you please give us some more details ?

0 Karma

jat_ashish
Explorer

Lets assume my dashboard contains 6 panels and all are having the same base search associated with them, now I need an export option for all individual panels also and one option to export the entire dashboard.
Splunk native visualizations are used along with Calendar viz from Splunkbase and Donut viz from Splunkbase.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

Splunk is officially part of Cisco

Revolutionizing how our customers build resilience across their entire digital footprint.   Splunk ...

Splunk APM & RUM | Planned Maintenance March 26 - March 28, 2024

There will be planned maintenance for Splunk APM and RUM between March 26, 2024 and March 28, 2024 as ...