All Apps and Add-ons

Testing Fortinet fortigate App

Javip
Path Finder

Hi all,

I’m making some tests with Splunk indexing data from Fortigate. We receive all the info ok, and we have all the panels with data about traffic and VPN. We'll add more data types in the future.
But we don’t understand well those dashboards and panels. Do you have more info about this App? And info about sourcetypes, fields, panels….

Thanks a lot in advance!
Javier.

0 Karma

jerryzhao
Contributor

in our app, we categorize different logs such as traffic, system event, utm into different sourcetypes, which is done in the add-on.
then the app defines a datamodel to simply and accelerate the search from different dashboards.
in the app there are dashboard definitions in ui folder.
You can read some splunk documentations and use our app as an example. However, for most up to date guidelines, i advise you refer to splunk documentation.
http://dev.splunk.com/view/get-started/SP-CAAAESC

0 Karma

Javip
Path Finder

Thanks a lot for your answer!

The next week we'll go on testing this integration and if we have more doubts I'll tell you.
Thanks.

J.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...