All Apps and Add-ons

TA-webtools isn't Splunk 9 compatible, can it be updated?

tro
Path Finder

Hello users,

it seems that TA-webtools app is not fully compatible with Splunk 9 version according to "Upgrade Readiness App":

tro_0-1664191840649.png

Will you upgrade it?

Thank you!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Can you test with the latest (v4.0.2) upgrade readiness app?

I just tested and it works fine:

jkat54_0-1665419539179.png

View solution in original post

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I confused it with the previous upgrade readiness app 🙂 I'll check this out in the lab, but the app has been blessed by cloud and that wouldn't be possible if it wasn't py3 compat.

0 Karma

tro
Path Finder

Thank for the prompt info and BTW, upgrade readiness app is even native app from Splunk 9.x 😉.

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Can you test with the latest (v4.0.2) upgrade readiness app?

I just tested and it works fine:

jkat54_0-1665419539179.png

tro
Path Finder

You are right that with latest version (4.0.2) of upgrade readiness app is everything OK. Thanks for your assistance.

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Perfect, do you mind accepting my answer as the solution?  

0 Karma

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

V3.0.2 is fully cloud compatible and couldn't be if it wasn't python3 supported.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...