All Apps and Add-ons

TA-browscap_express - HTTP User Agent lookup with browscap : Script for lookup table 'browscap_lookup_express' returned error code 1: Not working with 5.0.5

sgundeti
Path Finder

I have installed app "TA-browscap_express - HTTP User Agent lookup with browscap" as specified in here

When I runt the search query mentioned in usage in above link , I see below error message.
"Script for lookup table 'browscap_lookup_express' returned error code 1"

Not sure if this app issue or version compatible issue.

Kindly help in this regards

1: https://apps.splunk.com/app/1795/#/documentation,I have installed "TA-browscap_express - HTTP User Agent lookup with browscap" per instructions given here

When I run search query as mentioned in usage, I see below error, "Script for lookup table 'browscap_lookup_express' returned error code 1" not sure where is the problem

Kindly help me in this regards

0 Karma
1 Solution

robertlabrie
Path Finder

Hi

The Browscap team removed a field call ua_agentid on 10/2. I don't use that field for anything special, but the code was expecting it to be there. I've removed it. Anyone using the app will need to delete your browscap_lite.csv file and start all over again.

View solution in original post

robertlabrie
Path Finder

Hi

The Browscap team removed a field call ua_agentid on 10/2. I don't use that field for anything special, but the code was expecting it to be there. I've removed it. Anyone using the app will need to delete your browscap_lite.csv file and start all over again.

View solution in original post

sgundeti
Path Finder

Its fixed after your changes, removed browscap_lite.csv and reinstalled app. It works now. Thanks for the fix.

0 Karma
.conf21 Now Fully Virtual!
Register for FREE Today!

We've made .conf21 totally virtual and totally FREE! Our completely online experience will run from 10/19 through 10/20 with some additional events, too!