All Apps and Add-ons

TA-browscap_express - HTTP User Agent lookup with browscap : Script for lookup table 'browscap_lookup_express' returned error code 1: Not working with 5.0.5

sgundeti
Path Finder

I have installed app "TA-browscap_express - HTTP User Agent lookup with browscap" as specified in here

When I runt the search query mentioned in usage in above link , I see below error message.
"Script for lookup table 'browscap_lookup_express' returned error code 1"

Not sure if this app issue or version compatible issue.

Kindly help in this regards

1: https://apps.splunk.com/app/1795/#/documentation,I have installed "TA-browscap_express - HTTP User Agent lookup with browscap" per instructions given here

When I run search query as mentioned in usage, I see below error, "Script for lookup table 'browscap_lookup_express' returned error code 1" not sure where is the problem

Kindly help me in this regards

0 Karma
1 Solution

robertlabrie
Path Finder

Hi

The Browscap team removed a field call ua_agentid on 10/2. I don't use that field for anything special, but the code was expecting it to be there. I've removed it. Anyone using the app will need to delete your browscap_lite.csv file and start all over again.

View solution in original post

robertlabrie
Path Finder

Hi

The Browscap team removed a field call ua_agentid on 10/2. I don't use that field for anything special, but the code was expecting it to be there. I've removed it. Anyone using the app will need to delete your browscap_lite.csv file and start all over again.

sgundeti
Path Finder

Its fixed after your changes, removed browscap_lite.csv and reinstalled app. It works now. Thanks for the fix.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...